Please find below polices that apply to all Swimming Victoria members.
- Swimming Australia Code of Conduct
- Working With Children Check
- Gambling, Betting & Match Fixing Policy
- Match Fixing Policy Summary
- Anti Doping Policy
Grievances related to member and child welfare
Swimming Victoria is committed to provide a safe, fair, inclusive and enjoyable environment for all its members.
If you are experiencing any issues within the swimming community here are the different resources that can help you:
Policies related to member and child welfare:
- Swimming Australia Member Welfare Policy
- Swimming Australia Member Welfare Policy General Information and Procedures
- Swimming Australia Child Welfare Policy
- Swimming Australia Child Welfare Policy General information and Procedures
Play by the Rules resources:
The Play by the Rules website is a great way to find easy to use resources to resolve conflicts. Here are a couple of helpful links from their website:
- Complaints Flowchart: to help you decide who is the right person to contact
- Complaint options and steps
- Where to get help
Member Protection Information Officers (MPIOs):
Swimming Victoria has trained a number of staff to be MPIO's. If you wish to speak to one regarding your situation please contact the office on 03 9686 5222 and ask for an MPIO.
If you are experiencing any other types of grievance or would like to lodge a formal complaint please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org