Club & District Affiliation
Benefits of Affiliation
Affiliated clubs are able to receive SV benefits to help improve participation within swimming. These include but are not limited to:
- Insurance coverage for your organisation and for your members
- Access to the automated national membership database ClubLANE and the national results database including Online Meet Entries (OME) should you choose to host a meet.
- A free website under the Swimming Australia server
- Opportunity for your members to qualify for Swimming Victoria events and Swimming Australia events
- Access to the Junior Excellence Program and Club Rebate Program
- Assistance for your club/district in regards to corporate governance, grant applications, financial report preparation
- Access to Club Development opportunities
- Clubs and Districts re- affiliating: Current Committee members wil recieve an email detailing the instructions and process for for reaffiliation for the 17/18 sseason. This email will be sent out in April and the process will begin in May.
- New affiliation: If you are a new club and would like to affiliate with Swimming Victoria please contact Jacqueline Tubb, Membership, Events and Marketing Services Manager; email@example.com. Please note our season operates from the 1st July - 30th June.
Affiliation related resources