To help implement the strategic direction and vision of swimming across Victoria, the Technical Committee will address the following key areas.
- Strategic direction and planning;
- Technical Official (TO) development pathway;
- Recruitment and retention strategies;
- TO Education and Development;
- National Officiating Program (NOP);
- Official Assessments;
- School Officials;
- TO Awards;
- Review Technical aspects of SV events.
2016-17 COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Appointed SV Members: Peter Tindale
Technical Committee meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6pm.
DECISION MAKING/ REPORTING:
The Technical Committee provides recommendations to the Board for approval in regards to the changes to; General or Competition Bylaws, Recommendations to SAL NOP.
The Technical Committee also provides recommendations to the CEO via the staff Liaison in regards to operational improvements and development opportunities.