Please find below links to resources which may be useful in a range of general areas:
- Swimming Victoria Individual Entry Form - Only use this form if entering a Swimming Victoria event. Please note: A 10% of Total charge, minimum charge $5, administration fee per hard copy form now applies (excluding if you are using a split or relay lead off time).
- Swimming Victoria Relay Entry Form - Please use this hard copy entry form or submit a Team Manager file when entering a relay at a Swimming Victoria event.
- Club and District Meet Individual Entry Form - Only use this form if entering a Club or District meet (Unless otherwise stated on the event flyer.)
Athletes looking to compete interstate/overseas must receive clearance from Swimming Victoria before the individual or team departs. The appropriate form below must be completed and emailed to Events at Swimming Victoria at least 2 weeks prior to competing.
- Individual Application to Compete Internationally (Word) (PDF)
- Team Application to Compete Internationally (Word) (PDF)
Recognising and rewarding our members
Participation Ribbons are no longer available from Swimming Victoria for the remainder of the 2016/17 swimming season.
Swimming Victoria is looking at creating its own initiative for participation ribbons in the new season to replace the existing ribbons originally provided.
For futher information please contact us at: email@example.com