Swimming Victoria's Rules and By-laws are found below;
- By Laws
- National Integrity Framework and Victorian Child Safe Legislation
- Prohibited conduct under the child safeguarding policy should be made to SIA (see attached)
- Reports in relation to swimming bodies/members not complying with the child safe standards should be made to CCYP
- Child Safe Online Education Program
- One Standard per module - so you can delve into the content.
- Practical, sport-based strategies and scenarios.
- Breakdown of compliance indicators, policies and procedures.
- Save as you go - work through the modules at your own pace!
- Vicsport child safe resources and templates: download here
- The Commission for Children and Young People: resources here
- Lander & Rogers: contact details here
BL4 Regional Forums and Council Meetings
BL5 Appointment and Responsibility of Directors
BL6 Awards (Effective until 24th June 2023)
Effective from the 25th June 2023 - BL6 Awards
BL8 Competitions and Events (Effective until 24th June 2023)
Effective from the 25th June 2023 - BL8 Competitions and Events
Swimming Australia General By-Laws
Swimming Australia Competition Rules
Sports Integirty Australia's (SIA) - National Integrity Framework (NIF)
The Commission for Children and Young People (CCYP) - Victorian Child Safe Standards
The Victorian Government's Fair Play Code
CCYP is responsible for administering the Child Safe Standards and the Reportable Conduct Scheme. Note that sporting organisations are not currently subject to the Reportable Conduct Scheme.
Of course, as per the reporting workflow a report to Police or Child Protection Services maybe required for serious incidents.
For further information please contact Swimming Victoria or Swimming Australia
NIF Complaints and Dispute Policy
NIF Competition Manipulation and Sports Wagering Policy
NIF Improper Use of Drugs and Medicine Policy
NIF Child Safe Guarding Policy
A Short Guide to the Child Safe Standards
Vicsport has developed a free Online Education Program to assist the Victorian sporting community implement and understand the 11 Victorian Child Safe Standards. This interactive program, powered by etrainu, is designed to guide sport administrators, volunteers, coaches and/or officials through the Standards.
Vicsport thanks Sport and Recreation Victoria and Lander & Rogers for their support in developing this program.
How to get involved in the Online Education Program? Get started here.
What to expect from the Online Education Program:
The Vicsport team are available to assist if you have any queries please contact their office via email@example.com