Click through the links below to find relevant information regarding the current Swimming Victoria Committee's.
- Technical and Officials Development Committee
- Competitions and Pathways Committee
- Nominations and Remuneration Committee
- Finance and Risk Management Committee
- Strategic direction and planning
- Financial Management
- Audit Control
- Organisational Risk Management
- Policy Development & Control
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Committee
- Assist with the development of SV’s Diversity and Inclusion framework, programs and action plans.
- Monitor and report to the Board on the effectiveness SV’s Diversity and Inclusion framework, programs and action plans.
- Assist with SV’s Diversity and Inclusion Communication strategy and plans.
- Provide advice to SV management and Board as may be requested from time to time in the areas of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Act as diversity sponsors and advocate to raise awareness amongst staff and members.
To help implement the strategic direction and vision of swimming across Victoria, the Technical Committee will advise the Board on all matters relating to the technical development and education of Officials on Victoria.
Chair: Hayden Collins
Appointed Members: Jackie Madden, Robyn Miller, Greg Langford, Sally Whitehouse, Louise Mellington & Joffre Charles
Board Liaison: Heather O'Connor
Permanent Guests: N/A
The Competitions and Pathways Committee is to advise the SV Board and the SV Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on matters relating to swimming competitions conducted by or under the auspices of SV. In particular it shall make recommendations to the Board via the SV CEO to ensure that all such competitions are in line with and conform to SV’s Strategic Plan.
Chair: Joanne Love
SV Appointed Members: Joanne Love, Don Alchin, Brian Ford, Phil Clark, Sarah Scott, Katrina Schlicht
Board Liaison: Heather O'Connor
The Nominations & Remuneration Committee is responsible for assisting the SV Board in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities relating to;
i. Matters relating to the composition and structure of the Board;
ii. Matters relating to senior executive selection and remuneration; and
iii. Other matters as required.
SV Appointed Members: Stuart Carruthers, Sue Eaves, Louise Tebbutt
SV Board Liaison: Susan Smith
To implement the strategic direction and vision in relation to Finance, Audit and Risk Management to assist and build the vision of Swimming Victoria. The following key areas of Swimming Victoria will be addressed by this Committee:
Chair: Peter Crawford
Appointed Members: Peter Crawford, Leigh Taylor
Board Liaison: David Nash
The Swimming Victoria Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee (SV D&I-AC) is responsible for supporting Swimming Victoria to motivate all of those involved Victorian swimming to recognise that it is important to champion diversity and inclusion at all levels and areas of our sport.
The following key areas will be addressed by this Committee:
Chair: Matthew Haanappel
Appointed Members: Corinne Caramia, Jeremy Tidy, Kodie Webb, Leanne White, Luke Isaacs, Roman Ruzbacky, Megan Stevens
Board Liaison: Matthew Haanappel