Click through the links below to find relevant information regarding the current Swimming Victoria Committee's.
- Technical and Officials Development Committee
- Competitions and Pathways Committee
- Nominations and Remuneration Committee
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Committee
- Assist with the development of SV’s Diversity and Inclusion framework, programs and action plans.
- Monitor and report to the Board on the effectiveness SV’s Diversity and Inclusion framework, programs and action plans.
- Assist with SV’s Diversity and Inclusion Communication strategy and plans.
- Provide advice to SV management and Board as may be requested from time to time in the areas of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Act as diversity sponsors and advocate to raise awareness amongst staff and members.
- Audit & Risk Management Committee
- Finance Committee
- Strategic direction and planning
- Financial Management
- Audit Control
- Policy Development & Control
To help implement the strategic direction and vision of swimming across Victoria, the Technical Committee will advise the Board on all matters relating to the technical development and education of Officials on Victoria.
Chair: Hayden Collins
Appointed Members: Jackie Madden, Sally Whitehouse, Louise Mellington, Joffre Charles, Ken Lindner, Craig Martin & Michelle Gristede
Board Liaison: Michelle Harris
The Competitions and Pathways Committee is to advise the SV Board and the SV Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on matters relating to swimming competitions conducted by or under the auspices of SV. In particular it shall make recommendations to the Board via the SV CEO to ensure that all such competitions are in line with and conform to SV’s Strategic Plan.
Chair: Joanne Love
SV Appointed Members: Joanne Love, Brian Ford, Jeremy Tidy, Kirsty Veliades, Emy Simsic, Peter Howes, Kaylene Chaproniere
Board Liaison: Paul Malcolm
The Nominations & Remuneration Committee is responsible for assisting the SV Board in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities relating to;
i. Matters relating to the composition and structure of the Board;
ii. Matters relating to senior executive selection and remuneration; and
iii. Other matters as required.
SV Appointed Members: Stuart Carruthers, Louise Tebbutt, Courtney Ford
SV Board Liaison: Hayden Collins
The Swimming Victoria Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee (SV D&I-AC) is responsible for supporting Swimming Victoria to motivate all of those involved Victorian swimming to recognise that it is important to champion diversity and inclusion at all levels and areas of our sport.
The following key areas will be addressed by this Committee:
Chair: Matthew Haanappel
Appointed Members: Corinne Caramia, Jeremy Tidy, Kodie Webb, Leanne White, Roman Ruzbacky, Megan Stevens
Board Liaison: Matthew Haanappel & Michelle Harris
Pursuant to Swimming Victoria (SV) By Law BL1 Committees, the Audit and Risk Management Committee (Committee) has
been established to advise the SV Board and the SC Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on matters relating to audit and risk
Chair: Leigh Taylor
Appointed Members: Leigh Taylor, Jason Hellwig, Dean Fester
Board Liaison: Shelley Bowen & Ella Keogh
SV Officer: Jacqueline Tubb
To implement the strategic direction and vision in relation to Finance, Audit and Risk Management to assist and build the vision of Swimming Victoria. The following key areas of Swimming Victoria will be addressed by this Committee:
Chair: Andrew Williamson
Appointed Members: Phillip Mimino, Martin Aubree, Jason Hellwig
Board Liaison: Andrew Williamson